Tuesday, July 1, 2008

If RR doesn't want to do it, I will!

Michigan Replay is dead. Rich doesn't want to do the show and I can't argue with him. What is worse then staying around late after a road game, or after a close home game that should have been a blow out or god forbid even a loss?

Rodriguez has said he's not interested in hanging around after games to tape a show because he would rather use the time visiting with recruits and spending time with his family.

So what will happen now? Some expect RR to do a preview show that would preview that weeks opponent and focus on the Michigan players.

Bob Lipson the producer for Michigan Replay is not real happy with the change.
"It was the greatest thing I ever did professionally," said Bob Lipson, who created the show in 1975 and produced it for 33 years. "It's me. That's my identity. I absolutely loved it and worked with three great coaches. Nobody had it better than me. It was a great run."

What will the new show be called?
One thing is certain: it will not be called "Michigan Replay." "I own the name," Lipson said. "It's not for sale."

Ok Bob, I have a solution for you. What better then "Michigan Replay with the Big House Blog!" Or the Bob and Bob show! I have the perfect face for TV. Come on Bob let's get this deal done.

No comments: