Thursday, July 3, 2014

Wolverine Wednesday: Watching The Draft Was Tough For GR3

"It was tough [watching] at times," he said. "I had really great workouts for all the teams I worked out with. I felt like I really stood out, and I felt like I was the best in each of my workouts for teams.

"But everything happens for a reason. It's just more motivation. The most important thing is that I made it into the top 60. It's been a dream of mine forever."


It was reported that Glenn had over 18 workouts with NBA teams.  So it seems the NBA scouts really didn't have a good read on the athletic forward.   I'm glad to hear he is keeping his chin up and will get to play in the Summer League with Jordan Moran.

 "It's a spot that I think will have a lot of opportunities for me," he said. "They all saw me as a steal in the second round - they told me they couldn't believe I was still there at 40. It's a great opportunity for me, and the coaching staff and everyone around me seemed to be happy about it."

Speaking of the NBA Draft, guess who is predicted as a lottery pick next year?  Yes, the guy that originally committed to Miami of Ohio, Caris LeVert.    Here is a recap of where services have him predicted to go:  CBS #10, Draft Express #21, NBA Draft.net #7, ESPN's Chad Ford has him in the lottery, and SBNation  #9.  Of course anything can happen between now and next June, but these type of reports can only help recruiting, as John Beilein's program is now churning out NBA draft prospects every year. 


  • As expected OSU got two 5 star players yesterday and Boykins went to ND. 

No comments: