Thursday, August 14, 2014

Michigan Thursday: Has Good News on Austin Hatch


Coach B has said that Austin is developing well and could even see a few minutes on Michigan's Basketball's summer trip.   That is great news for this young man.  

You want to know if Coach B is a Michigan Man or not?  Consider this excerpt from a MLive article:

In a coma, Hatch wasn't cognizant for Beilein's first visit. But Beilein's second trip is one he says Hatch will never forget.

"He came to visit me in (Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago), before I really knew how to walk -- before I re-learned how to walk," Hatch recalled Wednesday inside the William Davidson Player Development Center. "You talk about a man of loyalty, coach Beilein is the most loyal man I know."

On how he is developing on the court:  "I won't get there tomorrow, I'm not going to get there next week, probably. It'll be a while. But I had to re-learn how to walk and talk, and I was obviously impaired significantly. So getting back to the level where I'll be able to represent Michigan on the court is going to take time."

Good luck Austin everyone is rooting for you!

  • Northwestern lost two important players this week in Venric Mark to transfer and WR Christian Jones to a knee injury.

  • Michigan played a scrimmage at the Big House on Wednesday.

  • Hoke also expect Devin Gardner to start at QB in two weeks on 8/30.

  • I love this article from Mgoblog on which players might make an NFL Roster this year.   For example, Kenny Demens is doing well for the Cardinals and is expected to make the team for the second year in a row.  Brandon Graham might be on the cut line for the Eagles.  I expect he won't have any trouble finding a job in the NFL.  Maybe even for division rival Dallas Cowboys who need defensive help.

No comments: