Ohio State had to go to overtime to beat Akron in the first round of the NIT last night. Keeping the State of Ohio theme, Michigan will be in Dayton tonight to play a First Round NCAA Tournament game against Tulsa. Most experts expect this to be a close game as Michigan earned a bid with their win over Indiana and Tulsa was a surprise pick.
Last night was the first night of the First Round and neither game was competitive in Dayton as Wichita State and Florida Gulf Coast won by large margins.
I hope Michigan's jump shots are dropping and they make it to play ND in Brooklyn. Go Blue!
- Jimmy was on ESPN Radio this morning on Mike and Mike. Not as good as his radio interview last week, but again classic Harbaugh.
- Urban Meyer is now considering taking his team to Florida next year for Spring Break.
- Former MSU player Mateen Cleaves is in some legal trouble.
- AL S AJ Harris and AL DE LaBryan Ray will visit this weekend
- IN LB Pete Werner will be visiting A2 Thursday and Friday