Before we get into the Big Ten games this weekend, we have a few recruiting notes:
- Brevin Jordan the top TE in the 2018 class got offered last night.
- Commit J'Marick Woods will visit A2 this weekend
- 2017 DE and BC commit, Kwity Paye got offered last night as well
- 5 Star DB and FSU commit Stanford Samuels III says he will take an official to Ann Arbor this Fall
Don Brown took the blame for the big plays against UCF and Colorado that the defense gave up. He also said he was very proud of the number of hits the defense had on the Colorado's QB's during the game.
“Like I told the kids yesterday, all the mistakes belong to me, so if anybody wants to point the responsibility I don’t want them to have any. It’s right here. That’s the way we handle it, and I just tell them I want you to play as hard and as tough as you can and all your mistakes belong to me.”
“Twenty-three quarterback knockdowns Saturday. Twenty-three. I don’t know if I’ve ever had 23 in a game. And I counted every one. That’s a lot.”
Big Ten Games of the Week:
#1. Wisconsin at MSU- Wisconsin exploded up the rankings after beating LSU in week one and now they have two back to back trips to Michigan to play the Spartans and Wolverines. That follows hosting OSU at home, road to Iowa and then Nebraska at home. Wisconsin could lose all 5 games in a row. MSU is favored by 5. MSU 24 Wisconsin 17
#2. PSU at Michigan - Come back tomorrow for this preview
3. Nebraska at Northwestern - The Wildcats have been struggling this year and opened with two straight losses. We're still not sure how good Nebraska is. The Wildcats always win one game they shouldn't every year. Nebraska is favored by 7.5. Northwestern 23 Nebraska 24