There has been some significant additions to this weekend's visitor list:
- 4 Star DE Donovan Jeter who just de-committed from ND earlier this week is visiting Ann Arbor this weekend. A guy named Jeter should go to Michigan or the Yankees.
- 4 Star TE from California Josh Falo. Josh is considered one of the better TE's in the nation.
- WR Nico Collins will take his official to Michigan on November 5th
- Michigan coaches visited WR Brad Hawkins during the bye week. Hopefully, he got everything worked out and can get to A2 in January or this summer. In the past, this situation (not enrolling and going to a prep school) hasn't really worked out for Michigan. I hope this one does.
- BC Commit DE Kwity Paye could be on flip commit watch.
Big Ten Weekend
Game of the Weekend:
Wisconsin at Iowa: Wisconsin has lost their last two games and still in the top 10. Iowa lost a couple games but won their last two. Wisconsin is a 2.5 favorite. This is a good noon game and I look for a low scoring Wisconsin win. Wisconsin 17 Iowa 10
IU at Northwestern: The battle of the 3-3 teams. These teams have looked pretty good this year and looked terrible. Vegas has no idea what to do with this game and has made Northwestern a 1.5 favorite. The Wildcats seems to be hot and I will go with them. Northwestern 42 IU 38
MSU at Maryland: MSU has won 2 games this year and lost 4 in a row. Maryland is 4-2 and it seems our former DC DJ Durkin is really improving that program. MSU is favored in this game by 2.5 points. Not sure how that could be possible. Maryland 24 MSU 20
OSU at PSU: This game always looks good at the beginning of the year at TV flocks to it. ABC is doing it's primetime game in Happy Valley. Penn State has been playing better since they laid down in Ann Arbor a few weeks ago but there had to be better options for the primetime game. OSU is favored by 19.5, this game won't be close. OSU 42 PSU 10