Thursday, June 15, 2017

Michigan Thursday: James Hudson Moving To DT

Toledo, OH 2018 commit James Hudson will be moving from DE to DT when Fall Camps starts.   James shared the planned news on the radio with WTKA's Michael Spath yesterday: 


"Right now, I'm 6'5" and about 297 lbs.," Hudson said. "I'll be playing defensive tackle for Coach Mattison."


"I've played all over the defensive line, and I feel like I can make the transition pretty easily," Hudson said. "I feel like I'm pretty versatile. I'm just ready to see what happens!


James is expected to report to Ann Arbor a week from this Saturday on June 24th. 


  • Michigan Baseball coach Erik Bakich has decided to stay at Michigan and sign a new 5 year contract.   Reports are that Erik had an offer from Stanford and was a candidate for the South Carolina opening.


  • DT Rick Sandidge is expected to visit Ann Arbor this weekend.


  • 2019 KY DT Jacob Lacey is the first guy to commit to attending the BBQ at the Big House.




  • Ex-Michigan long snapper Scott Sypniewski has transferred to Vanderbilt.


  • Denard is getting a look at Jets camp this week.  He is a free agent and looking for a job this summer.  He also got a tryout with the Bears but didn't get a contract offer.


  • The Michigan trip to Italy cost the funding donor $800,000 which is $5,000 to $6,000 per player. 

No comments: