Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wolverine Wednesday: Has News and Notes

  • Brandon Peters father was pretty adamant that Brandon was not transferring and would continue to compete for the starting QB position in an interview with Sam Webb.  Brandon still has a lot of eligibility left and could be a two year grad transfer if Shea Patterson does beat him out.   Its in his best interest to stay in the program.


  • Michigan Basketball had another nice win over Texas last night.   Back to back wins over UCLA and Texas can only help their NCAA resume.   Wagner has tweaked an ankle.


  • Michigan is hoping for a two for Thursday when TE Tommy Tremble and Athlete Michael Barrett are both expected to announce their commitments.


  • Chase is still in-decided on heading to the NFL Draft early:  "I haven't decided yet which is anticlimactic," Winovich said. "I am having a lot of fun like I do with football, and everything else, messing with people, if that's not the right word. I'm just enjoying the process and this game, I never got into it for it to be serious and I'll be damned if I start doing it now. I'm serious about the way I approach things and serious about winning. Like I said, I am enjoying the whole process and I am trying to have an answer in two weeks."


  • Former Michigan DB Keith Washington is transferring to West Virginia. 


  • There still seems to be a concern if Grant Newsome will be cleared to practice/play from the Michigan doctors.  We hope he does see the field, but lets keep in perspective that he is walking and the doctors saved his leg.  Spring Ball is probably the go/no go decision date.


  • Jimmy had a message for the crowd at the Michigan Football Banquet last night:   "We can do better as a football team," Harbaugh said. "We welcome the judgment from you -- I know you just want the best for us, and we've got to improve. We've got to improve.
    "We want to win -- we want to win all of our games. That's what we're striving for."  "They talk about social media, they talk about the ending of the world, basically," Harbaugh said. "I don't see it that way. I really don't."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard the strength and conditioning coach got fired today, any thoughts on that?

Mike Tebbe said...

Deontry Anderson will not attend Michigan. Couldn't get accepted through admissions. Bummer he is solid

Scott K said...

5* DE Keith Henry's dad is looking for a job.... has a long coaching resume' and is currenly a RB coach..... HMMMMMMM