Friday, July 17, 2020

Michigan Friday: Welcomes Back Livers

Fox
Isaiah Livers has decided to take his name out of the NBA draft and return for his senior year!!

“What a crazy couple of months. However, I have learned a great deal from this process, and I’m extremely excited to return to Ann Arbor,” Livers said in a statement provided by Michigan.

"My family and I are so appreciative of Coach Howard and all the staff for letting us really explore my dream of playing in the NBA. While it was a limited process due to COVID-19, I want to thank all the NBA teams who took the time to talk to me. The information I gathered is going to be invaluable moving forward. But now, we have unfinished business in Ann Arbor. I cannot wait to do everything I can and help lead this team to great things.”

This is a good move for Livers as he wasn't ranked in the drafted-able range and would have needed a strong combine and team workouts to get drafted.   Since those opportunities are going to be limited due to the virus, this is the smart decision and one that was expected.

Welcome back!


  • 4 Star Belleville LB Jamari Buddin has committed to Penn State.  Michigan has been frozen out of that school due to a stupid feud between Jimmy and their head coach.   

  • Michigan could lose close to $100M if football is cancelled.  Fun times!



No comments: