Monday, April 10, 2017

Michigan Monday: Wonders If That Staircase Has A Weight Limit?

This has been a good weekend if you like staircases.   The #1 golfer in the world, slips on the stairs of one in a rental house in Augusta, hurts his back and has to withdraw from the Masters.   Then Coach D decides to have a cook out at his house!


I love this, it only helps with team morale and deepens the coach player relationship!   I'm betting that grocery bill was a bit expensive!  :-)


  • Gary was the #1 draft pick in the Spring Game draft

  • 2019 DT Jacob Lacey will visit Michigan this week

  • Commit Aidan Hutchinson was at The Opening camp in Cleveland this weekend.

  • Columbus LB Brian Asamoah enjoyed his visit to Ann Arbor this weekend, he is expected to announce a week from Friday on the 21st.  Lets see if he keeps that timeline.

  • After his visit a week ago, Michigan has been gaining a number of crystal ball predictions for 3 star GA RB Christian Turner.      

  • Former Wolverine Brian Cole is now with Mississippi State after originally transferring to East Mississippi C.C.  Looks like Brian is going to stick at Safety for the Bulldogs.  His position coach is former Michigan DC Ron English.           

4 comments:

Tim said...

Is that Grant Newsome right above Coach Drevno?

Bob said...

Yes, I believe it is.

Scott K said...

So DJ and Moe are entering the draft, without hiring agents. I could see a team taking a late 1st round gamble on DJ, although I think he should look at GRIII's path.... another year in college would have done a lot more for his NBA career than sitting the bench between NBA and D league games.

Looking at the extreme swing of Moe's play from his worst to his best game in the tourney, I don't know how any NBA team would be interested. Moe needs another year or two in college to maximize his draft stock.... if you ask me.


Bob, if you see what number Matt Brown is going to be wearing please let me know. I might have some T's made up.

Cormac said...

I don't think either of them are ready. Both need to come back for more seasoning. The GRIII example is perfect. I can't think of them right now, but I believe that there are more examples. Whoever is advise those two are doing them a real disservice.