Friday, March 6, 2020

Michigan Friday: Hat Tip To X and Sleep

Before the game, Michigan had a nice send off to its 2 seniors Zavier Simpson and Jon Teske.   Those two will go down as having the most wins in their Michigan career then any other Wolverine.  Coach B was even in attendance to share the night with the two guys he recruited.

Then the game tipped off and the Wolverines put together another sloppy first half and found themselves up only 4 points at half.  Livers who hit his first 3 of the night had missed 7 consecutive shots prior to half-time.

That changed after the half and Michigan outscored "a dead man walking" Nebraska squad by 20 points.   Michigan still has a lot to fix if they are going to make a run in the Big Ten and NCAA Tournaments.   Before any of that, Michigan has a difficult road game at Maryland this weekend.

Here is what I see:

  • Non-consistent offense, Michigan is struggling to find a consistent scorer.   Shooting has been very inconsistent and the 3 ball is not falling.
  • Sleep - Everything Teske is doing offensively is away from the basket, I would like to see a few more low post moves towards the basket.  
  • X needs to focus on running the offense and getting to the lane, lets not worry about shooting 3's.  
  • Livers and Wagner both need to have good nights for Michigan to make any type of run
  • The defense needs to be better against the 3 and Teske needs to be in the right position in the low post.  
  • Michigan also needs help from the bench.  It could be DD or Davis but they need energy and some spot scoring.  

We know this team can be really good if they are playing well, we also know they can be pretty bad.   Let's hope the neutral site game magic continues.  

  • Michigan Football seems to be trending for 4 star 2021 OG Greg Crippen who recently de-committed from ND.  Greg also has offers from Alabama and Ohio State.   Greg plays his high school ball at IMG. 

  • Michigan will be hosting 3 TE's from the 2021 class this weekend including 4 stars Brock Bowers and Jack Pugh. 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I want to share a testimony of my life for each one. I was married to my husband Anderson, I love him so much that we have been married for seven years with two children. When he went on vacation to France, he referred to a woman named Peggy, he told me that he is no longer interested in our marriage. I was so confused and looking for help, I don't know what to do until I met my friend Cassie, and I told her my problem. She told me not to worry about her having a similar problem before and introduce me to a man named Dr.Wealthy, who cast a spell on her ex boyfriend and brought it back to her after 3 days. Mary asks me to communicate with the Dr.Wealthy. I contacted him to help me bring my husband back and he asks me not to worry that the gods of his ancestors will fight for me. He told me that after three days he would join me and my husband together. After three days my husband called me and told me that he was looking for things with me again, he surprised me when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman in the world for what this great spell caster and a great doctor has done for me and my husband, you can contact his email: (wealthylovespell@gmail.com). Or whatsapp .. him on this number . {+2348105150446} visit website http://wealthyspellhome.over-blog.com/contact