Friday, May 22, 2020

Michigan Friday: Commit Watch This Weekend

Michigan LB recruiting looks to be very strong this year.  Michigan already has gotten commitments at LB from IL Tyler McLaurin and MA Casey Phinney.  Now they are leading for Florida 4 star LB's Jaydon Hood and Junior Colston.   Junior is planning to announce his college choice on Sunday and the Wolverines are the presumed favorite. 

Many of us were upset when the great recruiter Chris Partridge left for Ole Miss but new LB coach Brian Jean-Mary is clearly a strong recruiter and seems to be opening the state of Florida recruits back to Ann Arbor. 

Don Brown had this to say:

“Once again, the Ohio State game was a huge negative for us,:” Brown said. “I’m not going to live in that world. And I don’t want the players to live in that world. We acknowledge it. We move on from it. And hopefully I do a better job. I don’t blame players for anything. You blame the old guy right here. I got to do a better job getting our guys ready and I promise you I’m going to."
Don, we have heard that before and we have zero proof you can beat a good offense.   You better start using the expertise on your staff (Shoop and Jean-Mary) to find new ways to beat the Buckeyes or other good offenses.   I'm tired of hearing how your going to be doing a better job, because you haven't. 


  • Seems the next "Last Dance" type documentary from ESPN/Netflix will be on Tom Brady in 2021.   

No comments: