Friday, January 18, 2008

Cell Block News and Notes: Respones and Found them!

1st WVU guy: Do you know where the football players academic records are?
2nd WVU guy: Nope.
1st WVU guy: I bet that no good Rich Rodriguez took them or shredded them!
2nd WVU guy: Who's Rich Rodriguez?
1st WVU guy: Only the best football coach we ever had!
2nd WVU guy: Really what happened to him?
1st guy: He quit for a better job.
2nd guy: When did that happen?
1st guy: Where have you been for the last 45 days?
2nd guy: Watching a Hee Haw Marathon.
1st guy: I can't seem to find those files.
2nd guy: I know! I will tell the newspaper that I saw Rodriguez shred those files


1st guy: Great Idea, what about the computers?
2nd guy: Computers? When did we get computers?
  • Found them, my Bad!: It seems the intelligent staff at West Virgina University has found the academic records that went missing or made in to the shredder.

  • Rich responds to all the allegations. This is a clear smear tactic on getting the $4 Million.

  • WVU needs to keep all this BS out of the papers as they settle the $4M in court. They are looking like complete fools nationally. I'm betting this is the last we hear of Shredder Gate.

  • Pryor Quote: "Pitt's out, period. I won't go there, for sure," Pryor said. "I get false stuff said about me all the time. I'm used to it."
    Pryor already took an official visit to Ohio State and said he counts Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, Louisiana State, Oregon and Penn State among his finalists.
    "I want to play in a college town, a facility that has 100,000 and is packed," Pryor said. "That's how I want to do it."

  • The Rival Recruiting Experts predict where Nick Perry and TP will go.

  • Big Weekend for Michigan Recruits and Commits. Let's hope all goes well.
  • Last but not least: Yesterday while working out, I spotted a guy wearing a red shirt with Appalachian State on the front and Go Bucks on the back. I'm all for cool T shirts and think that lost (witnessed live) was very painful, embarrassing, and Michigan should be made fun of. It got me thinking what shirts might a Michigan Fan wear if so inclined? Here are a few thoughts: University of Florida (on the front) We own Columbus (on the back). The South Eastern Conference 0-9 (on the Front) Go Blue on the back! See when you think of it - those shirts are better left in the closet. (btw: the closet remark was no way a shot at the fine members of the Columbus community)

No comments: