Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm back and TP is a Buckeye

I hate it when I'm right about things that don't have a positive affect on the Wolverines. Finally, the Terelle Pryor saga is over and he is a Buckeye with Michigan finishing a close second. Finishing a close second isn't much of a prize. Of course, TP made some stupid comments during his press conferee.

#1: Saying he was going to attend "University of Ohio State". Is that the UOS? TP I'm pretty sure its OSU or Ohio State University.

#2: Saying Ohio State gives him the best chance to be an NFL QB. I know Michigan has a new coach and a new program but The Buckeyes are not known as a program that sends a lot of QB's to the show.

Either way OSU won and the Pryor mania is starting in CBus. Who knows how his college career will work out. The list of top high school QB's since 2003 isn't very impressive, but TP has skills and I'm sure The vest will have him playing a role next year.

I was pleasantly wrong about Michigan basketball losing in the first round after beating Iowa. Then posting 34 points total against Wisconsin in the second round. What a terrible year, thank you Tommy. How was this 10 win team over looked for the NIT?

I will give my takes on Spring practice later on Friday. There is also a 4 part series by the Ann Arbor news on Michigan athletes taking easy classes. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds like some ground breaking journalism saying athletes like easy classes.

Enjoy the NCAA tournament.

No comments: