Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wolverine Wednesday: Feels Sad For Troy

Late Tuesday night, Woolfolk Tweeted: "I just want to let everybody out there that has shown concern for me know that I greatly appreciate it, and I love all y'all. ... Even though T-Woolf will be absent, Troy will be on the sidelines coaching and cheering for Michigan till all the air has vacated my lungs."

  • 2011 CB Valdez Showers plans to make his college choice known next week.  His final 6 are Auburn, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State and Northwestern.

  • Ranking Universities: US News and World Report came out with their top colleges is the US:  #29 University of Michigan and #79 Michigan State.

  • Former Michigan captain Jim Mandich,  is battling cancer but still the voice of the Miami Dolphins.

  • Tim from Mgoblog recaps Calvin Magee's press conference.  Nothing earth shattering came out of it. 

No comments: