Jimmy spoke yesterday, Michigan got a commit and the 2015 captains were named. That is a good day for Michigan Football News!
We covered the commitment of WR Ahmir Mitchell here. With 23 guys now in the boat, I expect Michigan to take 2-4 more players. The list should come from the following guys: WR Donnie Corley, CB Lavert Hill, DT Rashan Gary, OLB Caleb Kelly, OG Terrance Davis, OT Jean Delance, DT Chris Daniels, WDE/OLB Carlo Kemp, ILB Devin Bush Jr., and ILB Dontavious Jackson. Michigan did want another TE, but they now might replace that need with another WR.
Jimmy spoke yesterday and didn't give us any insight who the starters are and said he would release a depth chart for the Utah game on Monday. He did confirm the Bryan Mone has a broken bone and that he might be done for year or for an extended period of time. It was a freak injury, as he was blocking on a field goal block return. It sounds like he got his legs tangled up with Peppers.
- Drake Harris has been a camp stand out
- Drake Johnson is back practicing and getting banged around a bit
- Told a story about Michael Jordan calling him
- When traveling with your team, you better pack your defense
- Said having the Jumpman logo on the uniform will be Awesome!
- Later in the day, Jimmy confirmed White on White away jerseys all year
Your Michigan Wolverine Captains for team 136 are: senior linebacker Joe Bolden and fifth-year senior fullback Joe Kerridge. Joe came to Michigan as a walk-on from Traverse City.
Enjoy your last weekend without football!