Tim Hardaway, Jr. decided to throw his name into the NBA draft ring yesterday. ESPN has him rated the #55 player in the draft which is a middle second round player. So we will see if he made the right decision or not. I have a feeling the Hardaway camp felt the risk was worth it, because being a senior is all most a negative now for the NBA Draft. I don't know if you agree or not, but this has a Darius Morris/Manny Harris feel to me. Now we will see what happens with GR3 and MM.
- Zack Irvin was given his 5th star as being Gatorade's Indiana Player of the year. He is rated the 24th player in the nation by Rivals. This might help the loss of THJ.
- Walk-On Alert: Gregory Froelich 6'3 275 pounds from N.J., here are his highlights.
- Denard made up for his terrible first pitch at the Tigers game, by throwing a strike at Michigan's Jackie Robinson Day game.
- Did you know we are a week away from Round 1 of the NFL Draft?
- Big Will and Kenny Demens recently worked out for the Lions. Big Will is estimated as a late round pick and Kenny a free agent.
- 2015 Recruit Update: Garrett Taylor and his teammate Ricky DeBerry sounds like they might visit A2 this weekend. Some folks are speculating Ricky could be the #1 recruit in the nation next year.
- I hope Kevin Koger gets a shot at making an NFL team. He was expected to be a mid round draft pick last year before tearing his Achilles right before the draft.
- If you have heard, Michigan has a pretty good baseball team this year, lead by a bunch of freshman including a Ann Arbor Pioneer Alum.