Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wolverine Wednesday: Has Bullet Points!!

  • I didn't see Jimmy on Real Sports yet but here is an article on the show if you don't have HBO.  Here is a link to the conversation with Winston a few weeks ago.

  • ESPN is hearing the Jaylen Brown is down to a Michigan/CAL decision.  

  • With the return of LeVert back for his senior year, Michigan forward Max Bielfeldt was granted his release to look for a program to play at for his 5th year.   There is a chance Max comes back if Brown and Williams choose other programs.  BTW, I don't believe this opens a spot from Brown or Williams.   Coach B knows something we don't.

  • Michigan will play Minnesota at night on October 31 in Minneapolis.   Pack your snowmobile suit.

  • Caris was thinking about coming back, right after he got hurt:  “The day or maybe it was the day after I got hurt, Coach Vall texted me and he was like, ‘so what are you thinking, between me and you, about after the year?’” LeVert said.“And I told him I was like, ‘I’m coming back, I feel like I have to come back.’ And he told me, ‘your decision might change in the next couple months so we’ll just keep talking about it.’”  GR3 slipping into the second round also had an impact on his decision to stay.

  • Four-star MD OG Terrance Davis earned an invite to the opening last weekend at a Nike event in Washington DC.  During the event, Terrance participated in Michigan shorts and his mom was wearing a Michigan visor.   From the sounds of it, Michigan is in great shape for this highly touted lineman.   Terrance is planning on taking all of his officials and from the sounds of it, Mom is in the Wolverines camp.

No comments: