Monday, March 28, 2016

Breaking News: Michigan Adds Another 2017 RB!

Michigan has added another RB to it's 2017 class with the commitment this morning of AJ Dillon from Groton, MA. 

AJ Dillon is a 4 star RB to Rivals and is 6'0 foot and 228 pounds as a junior.  His offer list is impressive one as it includes:  BC, Florida State, Iowa, Miss St, Nebraska, ND, Syracuse, Virginia, VTech and Wisconsin.  Expect to see him in the De'Veon Smith role in A2.

Per 24/7:

“All of the schools I have visited have a lot to offer from an amazing staff to amazing player to just being amazing schools themselves,” Dillon told 247Sports. “However after my visits, my family and I believe that Michigan is the best place for me to continue as a student athlete.

“After my Michigan visit, I felt like my life after football would be set up with the connections and education I would get there. To tie in with that, you add the aspect of world-class facilities and an amazing football program filled with great players and a great staff. I also felt like the city of Ann Arbor would be somewhere I could call home. I just stepped on campus and felt comfortable.”

“The coaches have told me they plan to use me as a running back,” he stated. “They think I’m an every down back there. When I told them I committed they were very excited. Coach Harbaugh let out an excited scream when I told them!”


Rivals ranks AJ as the 16th best RB and #1 Player in Mass. 

As a junior, Dillon rushed for 1,886 yards on 10.1 yards per carry, scoring 26 touchdowns in just nine games. His team was the Independent School League and New England Prep champions, and he was a first-team selection in both leagues (in addition to being co-MVP of each).

This is Michigan's second RB (Kurt Taylor) in the class and it's 7th commit.





Welcome to Michigan AJ!

1 comment:

Mike T said...

Dillon might come in as an OLB as well...