With all the media attention and access to Spring Practice this year, it seems some things are getting clearer:
- This team is getting better all over the field.
- Michigan's defense continues to be its strength
- The offensive line is looking to build on the Florida game and continues to improve
- The LB's are still a question mark but with the now healed Mike McCray could be fine
- None of the QB's have separated themselves and each continues to make at least one big mistake a practice.
It seems its a three headed race between O'Korn, Speight, and Morris. The pre-spring practice buzz was all O'Korn but it seems he hasn't separated himself from the pack. Morris continues to have a rifle for an arm but still doesn't see the field like he should. I was impressed how Speight won the Minnesota game last year and seems like a big QB that would be steady but not a superstar. It will be interesting to see what happens on Friday.
- I posted this late yesterday but Ricky Doyle is transferring from Michigan's basketball program. He had a nice freshman year, but struggled this past season. Michigan has a number of big men coming in and Wagner has a very nice upside. The program is now at it's scholarship limit for next year.
- Basketball transfers seems to be something that is happening all over. OSU is losing 4 or more players from their large freshman class.
- IMG Academy 2017 OLB Jordan Anthony is expected to be at the Spring Game on Friday.
- Michigan has two RB's in this class already but 2017 Warren (MI) De La Salle ATH Allen Stritzinger who plays RB or CB is still very interested in the Wolverines.