Monday, May 7, 2018

Michigan Monday: Zavier Getting To Work on His Jumper

See the source image
Detroit News
Since Michigan is now a basketball school (and there really isn't much going on the with the football program), I thought I would highlight this 24/7 article on Zavier Simpson and his father who is working on his shooting during the off season.   Zavier's father Quincy is an AAU coach:


"We're just working on the shot and that's really it," Simpson said. "I want him to get a more consistent shot. I think if he does that, he's going to have a lot of basketball in his life. We're going back to square one. Sitting in the chair in front of the rim, he's at home right now, and we're doing those things right now. I believe in the 21-day method, that's just me. I believe it takes 21 days for the muscle and the mind to work together. As soon as you don't make shots or as soon as something don't feel right, you always resort to the old ways. We're just going through muscle memory for 21 days and if we can get through that 21st day, I believe he will have a special career at Michigan."


  •  Michigan 2019 OT commit Karsen Barnhart was at the UA Camp in Chicago this past weekend.


  • Congratulations to the Michigan Softball Team on another Big Ten Championship!


  • Ohio 2019 five-star DE Zach Harrison says Michigan is in his top 5.  All the insiders believe he is an OSU lock.


  •  DE commit Stephen Herron was at the Nike Ohio Opening combine



No comments: