Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wolverine Wednesday: LeVert Goes For 51

The Brooklyn Nets have both KD and Kyrie and both are out for the year.  Which means Caris LeVert continues to become a NBA future star.   Last night Caris blew up for 51 points with 37 of those points coming in the 4th at in OT.   That is just amazing!

  • "Snacks" has been named the Southwestern Athletic Conference Player of the Week.  His viral video has been viewed over 5M times. 

  • OSU RB Master Teague is out this spring after suffering an Achilles injury.  Severity isn't known at this time. 

  • Dan Enos is becoming the RB coach at University of Cincinnati.  Dan was the OC at Miami, and spent 5 minutes on Michigan's staff a few years ago. 

  • So you probably heard that Joe Bolden has accepted a defensive quality control job at OSU.   Desmond Morgan has also been named the LB coach at Indiana State.  The Fighting Larry Bird's. 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I want to share a testimony of my life for each one. I was married to my husband Anderson, I love him so much that we have been married for seven years with two children. When he went on vacation to France, he referred to a woman named Peggy, he told me that he is no longer interested in our marriage. I was so confused and looking for help, I don't know what to do until I met my friend Cassie, and I told her my problem. She told me not to worry about her having a similar problem before and introduce me to a man named Dr.Wealthy, who cast a spell on her ex boyfriend and brought it back to her after 3 days. Mary asks me to communicate with the Dr.Wealthy. I contacted him to help me bring my husband back and he asks me not to worry that the gods of his ancestors will fight for me. He told me that after three days he would join me and my husband together. After three days my husband called me and told me that he was looking for things with me again, he surprised me when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman in the world for what this great spell caster and a great doctor has done for me and my husband, you can contact his email: (wealthylovespell@gmail.com). Or whatsapp .. him on this number . {+2348105150446} visit website http://wealthyspellhome.over-blog.com/contact

Dr Ogudugu Solution Temple said...

I was not happy until i met Dr.Ogudugu through these details +2348063739701 or greatogudugu@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Ogudugu my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more romantic than ever before