Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Michigan Tuesday: Bryan Money

It all started in 2013 for Bryan Mone and Michigan.  He sat down at dinner with a table full of food with Michigan head coach Brady Hoke.  You know coach likes to eat and he did just that.  

Bryan came to Michigan with a ton of hype and high expectations.  He played in all 12 games as a true freshman but broke his leg during the pre-season leading up to his sophomore year.   He ended up staying at Michigan for 5 years and finished with 43 tackles, 5 TFL's, and 2 fumble recoveries.   I recall when Jimmy took over, he mentioned that Bryan was one of the top players on the team.   For some reason that really didn't translate to the field with high production. 

Then in the 2019 NFL Draft, Bryan goes undrafted but quickly signed as a free agent by the Seattle Seahawks.  That first year, Bryan got game snaps, got cut, and got resigned to the practice squad a few times.  In the 3 years in Seattle, Bryan has played in 28 games (started 5 last season), 48 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 TFL, and had 1 safety.  

Yesterday, Bryan signed a 2-year extension deal with the Seahawks for $12 Million.  Well done Big Man! 

  • JJ says he is a couple weeks from being 100%, which is great news.
  • Instate recruit OL Amir Herring visited last weekend and has announced a commitment date of 7/7.


1 comment:

MichiganMan said...

Guys I know you guys are all waiting for me to reply to this blog and comments on recruiting and what's going on with Michigan football in general I've been so busy with work I just don't have time but the next couple of months I should be free I'll be going back out of the country again once I come back I should be able to comment just before the football season starts

🔵 For life