Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Michigan Tuesday: Big AL Gets Paid!

Raise your hand if this has happened to you?

Boss:  Employee come into my office
Employee:  Ok

Boss:  I know you are making $350,000 a year.
Employee:  Yes

Boss:  I have decided I am going to add 3 more to your salary?
Employee:  $3,000?

Boss:  Nope, $300,000
Employee:  Is this a joke?

Boss:  Nope
Employee:  Yes, I will take it and thank you.   I will no longer consider that job with the competitor. 

Boss:  Great!  Have a good day.

Big Al Borges just signed a new 3 year contract that bumped his salary from $350,000 to $650,000 a year.  He also was not under contract in 2011 and Florida was very interested in him during the off season.   I think Big AL was eating a steak dinner last night. 

  • Michigan Basketball Transfers Update:  Evan Smotrycz is going to Maryland and Carlton Burndidge hasn't made a decision yet but he has gotten calls from Detroit and Akron. 

  • Michigan losses a Walk On:  Sparty offered soon to be Michigan walk on and long snapper Taybor Pepper a scholarship for next year.   Taylor "I'm a" Pepper took the offer to get his college paid for.    Pretty funny stuff. 

  •  It's currently evaluation period for NCAA Football coach around the country.   Which means they can go out and visit kids at school.    The period is open until the end of May. 

No comments: