Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wolverine Wednesday: Links TMZ Story

Yes, there really isn't anything going on at the moment.    So I link the following story from TMZ

Dr. Dre is buying Tom and Gisele's mansion in Brentwood, California.   I guess he really likes the house but not the furniture.   I guess his offer was hard to BEAT.  :-)  The deal isn't closed yet and T&G reportedly don't spend much time there.   I really think there is an A&E Flipping show here. 

0506_brady_mansion_splash

  • OL Sterling Jenkins was once a strong Michigan lean.  Yesterday, he committed to Penn State.   I tell you what, James Franklin is making some big noise on the recruiting trail.   I'm sure Brady Hoke and other Big Ten coaches are starting to notice. 

  • 2015 6'3" shooting guard Brevin Pritzl is expected to be visit A2 this weekend.  An offer might come during the visit.

No comments: