Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Michigan Tuesday: Get Used To The Maize For Saturday

I'm a guy that likes tradition and really don't see a reason to change uniforms, etc.   I know its a big trend and the players and recruits like it.  


I think the below looks like a Halloween costume that really doesn't understand Michigan's colors.  The Blue looks off to me as well.   My son, (whose birthday is today!)  said these are, "Fire". Ok, I will now officially stop being the "get off my lawn!" guy.  





  • Matt Godin suffered a torn ACL in a preseason game for Houston last weekend.   That is really bad news as we get close to cut down day.


  • Jimmy tweaked Florida during his game week presser by saying he hasn't got anything from Florida on which QB they are starting either.   Florida did release a depth chart today and Michigan's is expected to on Wednesday.


  • Former MSU Basketball Coach Jud Heathcote has passed.


  • Myles Sims is still '100' percent to Michigan but will take other visits.


  • These Michigan Jordan Trainers 2 are releasing tomorrow.
Jordan Trainer 2 Flyknit Michigan Release Date

3 comments:

Scott K said...

four days..... getting giddy....

GO BLUE!

and thanks jimmymac for the extra 'tackling fuel'....LOL

Cormac said...

I understand that Jimmy didn't have anything to do with the design of the "banana-@$$" uniforms. But I don't think that this wouldn't happen without his tacit approval.

MrDiamond said...

U said u lik to keep things Traditional right? But MICHIGAN wear All maize in 1964!!!