Thursday, June 29, 2023

Michigan Thursday: Welcomes Beasley to Ann Arbor


Jeremiah Beasley is a 6'1 215 pound 4-star LB from Belleville whose brother plays at Michigan State.  Early on in his recruitment, he was a lock to join his brother and play for Mel Tucker.   Then Chris Partridge got re-hired and his recruitment started to trend towards the Maize and Blue.  

"Coach wise, Coach Partridge was one of the big things for me and Coach Clink was recruiting me hard as soon as he got to Michigan. Michigan has always been there because of him," Beasley explained. "Then the addition of Coach Partridge was major for me. And Coach Minter has been to the league so he can prepare me for the league that much more. There were people I play 7-on-7 with that are going to Michigan -- that's not a big reason, but I'm cool with them and we have chemistry already so that's another cool part of Michigan."

Jeremiah committed to Michigan last night at the Sound Mind Sound Body event (the camp was cancelled on Wednesday due to poor air conditions).  His finalists included MSU and Missouri but had offers from the likes of Tennessee, Florida, Colorado, Penn State, Maryland, Wisconsin and more. 

Beasley plays RB, Will, and Mike LB positions in high school, he is expected to be a Will LB in Michigan's Defense. 

Welcome Jeremiah and Go Blue! 

  • With good recruiting fortune, comes some bad news, as it seems Giant Texas OT Michael Uini who is committing on Friday is now trending hard to Georgia.  Did I say fortune?  Palepale is still trending to USC. 

4 comments:

ScottyDoggs said...

Szanreno "The Big Lead" Rich Rodriquez allegedly had his wife and Mistress on Arizona sidelines during same game Ryan Phillips Jan 3, 2018

ScottyDoggs said...

Szanreno The most bizarre part of the story is he supposedly coerced another female employee to keep those two out of a "cat fight" ... she filed suit The University decide there was not enough hard evidence, but enough she said/he said that they released him ... if that's not insane then I am normal!!!

ScottyDoggs said...

I guess I am getting post-itis, but rip currents are a crazy beast, you are told to swim sideways, but in a panic it's hard to think straight. A normal riptide is supposedly no wider than a school bus. Hence, safety is a few feet away. Everyone's safety zone is touching bottom in the ocean when a current 10 to 15 miles an hour sweeps you away "panic" sets in, and you are doomed. In my forties I would swim 1 to 2 miles a day, but even at that time I would give myself a 50/50 chance because when you lose your comfort zone, touching bottom, you get crazy....
Incidentally, the boy in the "Jeremy" video drowned recently in the Bahamas...I am too old to like that song, but I do not know any better! Perry Como just does not fly with me.

szanreno said...

Thanks Scottydogg I appreciate you searching for the info...