Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wolverine Wednesday: Reviews The Rose Bowl Uniform Changes

Michigan has the most iconic helmet in college football.  Most fans believe its a crime to mess with the legendary helmet.  That rule gets a small pass when it comes to the Granddaddy of them all:




What about the uniform?  Michigan is the home team:



Does JJ have special customized Jordan 1 Rose Bowl cleats?



What will the team be wearing on Media Night?


This sweatshirt and a 1/4 zip was available at MDen and Nike.com.  To quote an insider, these have been treated like "gold" and sold out in seconds.  If you have to have one, check out eBay. 

The team left for LA on Tuesday and now will continue its prep in California.

8 comments:

MichiganMan said...

Guys, I just came back from Dubai last night... Went back and read all the post while I was gone... I miss you guys too for those who showed me love and support while I was gone... Bobby did a wonderful job covering the national signing Day... Thanks again for your hard work...

Michigan for exceeded my expectation of 9 to 10 wins. Everything from here on is just gravy

Blue for life



Brady2017 said...

MichiganMan- Glad you got out early on your work-release program.

Brady2017 said...

J.J.'s cleats are fire.

MichiganMan said...

Tom Brady, you know I have nothing but love you baby!!

Give me your predication for the game??

Mich 27 Bama 21

Blue for life

BlueManGroup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlueManGroup said...

MihiganMan - Here's my prediction. If Michigan win the nattys, we don't hear from you until Harbaugh signs with an NFL team. I'm praying Michigan wins the natty, signs the 10 year contract on the table, and you jump to a Syracuse board because you can't handle the pressure.

Brady2017 said...

UM- 28, Alabama Crimson Turds- 17

Brady2017 said...

The real question is how many beers will I have during the game. The over/under is 8.5