Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wolverine Wednesday: Is Boring

There is not a ton going on around the program right now.  Michigan is running through tomato cans and the QB battle has a clear winner.  We really won't know about this team until the Big Ten season.  Speaking of the Big Ten..............


The Big Ten East is a combined: 14-0
The Big Ten West is a combined: 9-7

The only West team without a loss is Minnesota.  I'm pretty sure the Big Ten West is USC's division to lose.  😉

  • Franz hit a 3 pointer over the "Greek Freak" In FIBA to send Greece home
  • The MSU - Washington game is intresting to me on Saturday night.  Washington has the former IU QB Michael Penix there now. Both programs are 2-0 and Washington is now coached by Kalen DeBoer from Fresno State.  MSU is a road dog but probably the better team. 
  • Serigo fired a 76 at the BMW outside of London last week, the touranment gets delayed for a day due to the Queen's death, and then Sergio shows up at the Texas-Alabama game.  
  • Seems Gisele is not real happy with the GOAT returning to the NFL: “Obviously, I have my concerns—this is a very violent sport, and I have my children and I would like him to be more present,” she said in the profile. “I have definitely had those conversations with him over and over again. But ultimately, I feel that everybody has to make a decision that works for [them]. He needs to follow his joy, too.” ---- “I’ve done my part, which is [to] be there for [Tom], she said. "I moved to Boston, and I focused on creating a cocoon and a loving environment for my children to grow up in and to be there supporting him and his dreams. Seeing my children succeed and become the beautiful little humans that they are, seeing him succeed, and being fulfilled in his career—it makes me happy. At this point in my life, I feel like I’ve done a good job on that.”
  • 2024 4-star DE Brian Robinson is trending to the good guys
  • D Wade is leaving TNT
  • Happy Birthday Jett Howard

6 comments:

MichiganMan said...

Tom needs to retire and spend more time with his wife and his kids he succeeded being a football player now he needs to succeed being a husband and a father.... JJ is the 5th favorite to win the Heisman.


Blue for life

Brady2017 said...

Women can be, how can I put it, blood sucking vultures. Not saying that's the case with Gizelle, but sounds like a power struggle to me. I've gone out with women who are all nicey nicey the first few months, and then once the relationship has settled down, they want to be the boss... of EVERYTHING. I don't play that, and I'm sure Tom doesn't either. Good for the GOAT and I hope Gizelle appreciates the fact that she is the luckiest woman in the world. If she's not happy spending a few months away from Tom, Im pretty sure a lot of other women would be!

Brady2017 said...

Hot take- Even though J.J. is now the starter, Cade will be put into a high pressure situation (J.J. injury?) and will win a game in relief this year. Stay positive Cade, we all still love and appreciate you!

MichiganMan said...

Good point Brady... Go Blue you are spot on with the lady situation... Fans at the stadium need to stop booing Cade... I don't think they're doing directly at him I think they're letting Jim know to start JJ over Cad...

Blue for life
Fire Don Brown from UMass

ScottyDoggs said...

Brady2017 Yep, mt weakness is the women folk try to dominate me (mostly successful).... and I resent it, and eventually the relationship ends. Let's not forget that Tom Brady if off 6 months of the year. How many truck drivers are home maybe one or two weekends a month? She wants egg in her beer. Tom should find a real super model (that is actually attractive) and does not wear a strap-on and rides his behind.

Brady2017 said...

MichiganMan- You are correct with the booing of the situation, not Cade directly. Its hard to put into words, but I think you have explained it well.

Scottydog- You're on a roll dog! Lol