Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wolverine Wednesday: Michigan Loses 2 Special Teams Players

The injury news was not great last night as 2 special team standouts are lost for the year.  First, is Michigan legacy player Caden Kolesar who is considered the Special Teams MVP.   Next, is William Wagner who is the team's long snapper.    Ironically, both injuries happened on the same play against Iowa and both are considered season ending.   


  • Michigan's newest player Eyabi Okie met with the press last night and spoke about his journey to Ann Arbor. 
  • There are reports that the GOAT and Gisele have both hired divorce attorneys.   This makes me sad.
  • Michigan scored another noon kick when they host Penn State
  • Brady Hoke fired former Michigan Assistant Jeff Heckliski as the SDSU offense has struggled this season.  He was the OC. 
  • The Michigan - MSU game was penciled in as a primetime game, with MSU struggling does that now push it to the afternoon?

7 comments:

Chowman said...

Football or Gisele........C'mon Tom that's a no brainer. There comes a time in everybody's life that you choose to grow old gracefully!

Goblu said...

Think TB is prob regretting his decision, for many reasons! A shame to see.

I feel very good about Okie (and take back my "no way" thoughts earlier). People need 2nd (5th) chances. And one of Jimmy's many good qualities is that he like to do that for people. I think that shows an integrity of character that many other teams lack.

ScottyDoggs said...

I think it's a fallacy to think that the demise of tom/Gisselle's relationship is all about football, you can campare it to an iceberg (90% of it you can't see).... the football is probably 10% of the problem the rest (90%) we do not know .... I believe it to be someone wants total control of relationship instead of 50/50 give and take. And that is my turn ... back to you Szanreno!!!!

MichiganMan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MichiganMan said...

I am extremely proud of Eyabi Oaki. What a great story and journey he has been on. I hope that final destination for him is the NFL!

Brady2017 said...

Any time a woman wants a relationship with a celebrity of any kind, be it rock star, actor, or athlete, they should know ahead of time that their career (which made that woman choose that person in the first place) comes first and foremost. Without their career they have nothing.

I agree w Scottydog, there is prob way more to this situation then we will ever know. But again, these are not average people leading normal lives. I wish the GOAT the best, he'll be fine, I just feel sorry if he has kids.

Rudy said...

Dear Tom, just so happens my sister suddenly seems to be single again. Would love to welcome you to the family! What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like her......?? I promise I won't be "that bro in law" that's always hanging out and mooching. Ok, that's a lie I'm gonna be that dude. I got a whole script of plays to show you that I know will work, you gotta see these!