Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wolverine Wednesday: BHB Bullets

  • Devin on being a WR:  "I just feel blessed that I've had the opportunity to do that and it's helped the team," Gardner said Monday at the Wolverines' weekly news conference. "I thank God for the versatility, honestly." --- "It's a lot better knowing you're going to play, and it's easier to prepare, as well, knowing you're going to play and you can be ready to contribute," Gardner said. "Last year, I didn't have any idea whether I would play or not. I felt like that made it a lot easier. I just wanted to get on the field, it didn't matter how."  He also doesn't like to block.

  • Scott Dreisbach is now a HS Football Coach:“In the oil and gas industry, it was dad is here sometimes, dad is not here sometimes,” Dreisbach said. “I wanted [Davis] to be a part of what I do and there’s no better way than to be at practice kicking the balls around and being a part of coming to the office and being around players. “That was a no-brainer.” 



  • Nebraska LB  Zaire Anderson is out for the year with an ACL after making his first start on Saturday.

1 comment:

AceSmith said...

We have some good betting tips for the nd wolverines game on our site!! Come check it out! http://ncaaplay.com/2012/09/another-michigan-test-for-the-fighting-irish/