Friday, November 28, 2014

OSU Preview

Time: Noon EST
Location: Ohio Stadium
TV:  ABC
Weather: Partly Sunny H 49
Line: Michigan +21

How do you beat a rival at their stadium without being able to score points?  Anyone?  Anyone?

That is the problem isn't.   I don't believe Michigan can win this game on defense.    So where does that leave us?  With a new head coach on Monday.

Just like many of the past 7 years, Michigan needs to consider this game an investment for the future.   OSU will not "sleep" on the Wolverines as they have a potential playoff spot on the line if they win the Big Ten Championship game.

Michigan was one play and point away from winning last years game, I don't expect a close game in this one as Vegas considers Michigan a 3 touchdown dog. 

Since this is the last game for the seniors in a Michigan uniform, I would like to thank all of them for their commitment and dedication to the program.   They have had to deal with one of the toughest times in the history of the program.  I hope they all leave with their degree and a plan to win everyday life.    Good luck to all of you!

OSU 38  Michigan 6

--------------------------------------

  • One the good news front: 49'ers Owner Jed York tweeted this after the game:  This performance wasn't acceptable. I apologize for that

  • Sort of ironic that both Jimmy and Les were coaching last night.  I would say both had a positive outcomes for the Wolverines.  Les won and Jimmy lost.

5 comments:

Big35Hurt said...

Jimbo is definitely gone.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seattle-stomps-49ers--playoff-hopes-044109427.html

Unknown said...

Could we have something that finally times out correctly? If there will ever be a shot at JH in the near future, it sounds like it is now. I think he stays in the NFL, but it is nice to know that if there ever was a good shot at him, it would be now. No excuses of him in the middle of a Super Bowl year and not leaving. I thought Les was a horrible idea years ago, not sure why he sounds that great now. Maybe we are all so burned out on the last 7 years I guess....I hope we get someone we can back and I believe the new coach will have a great year next year. I am not sure how I am going to watch the game tomorrow, but as a life long fan, I will be in it for the long haul.

Anonymous said...

Win or lose, times they are a changin. I expect a Michigan loss today, but maybe you guys can help with this, when over the last 7 years have we upset other teams ???

In Harbaugh we trust said...

Brian Greise needs to do every game

Scott K said...

Good guy.... lots of heart... etc..

I'm happy to see Brady and DG going away.


Time to turn a page....

I'm glad we blew up the 21 pt spread and screwed any buckeye fans that bet the game. Top 10 defense, until it counts. Time to flush the entire staff and bring in some winners.

Thank God for coach B and the basketball team, until next August, we have something to be excited about.

Go Blue.