Jimmy spoke yesterday and there was some news released. BTN also spent the day watching practice as they do every year.
As expected, Ahmir Mitchell & Shelton Johnson have been confirmed suspended by Jimmy and then by an official announcement from the athletic department. He clearly does not like to talk about either situation and got a little upset and left the press conference. No time frame was discussed and Jimmy let everyone know that it will be handled internally.
He is happy about where the QB play is right now and it further then they were last year at the same time.
- Reports from insiders and even Jimmy mentioned that Chris Evans is making an impact with his speed and athleticism. Mostly at RB and Slot WR.
- Of course Jimmy mentions that Gary is good at football.
- BTN and Jimmy called out the solid play of Ben Bredeson
Other notes from insiders (consider these rumors)
- Kekoa Crawford and Eddie McDoom are making an impact with their speed.
- Kareem Walker is at practice and might still be working through a minor issue
- Ty Isaac is continuing his strong play from the Spring
- Drake Harris seems to be healthy and added a few pounds this summer