Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wolverine Wednesday: Everyone Loves Chris

Sorry about the lack of content, but I have very limited and expensive WiFi.  This post is being written on my phone.

  • Greg Mattison spoke yesterday and people listened:  Chris Wormly has been cleared to practice. Beyer is temporarily moving to SAM until Ryan is back,  Dymonte Thomas is working at corner and nickel.
  • Former Wolverine Chris Rock is now a walk-on at OSU.  Chris is from c-bus.  Somewhere there is a member of the Rock family saying, "he had a full ride to Michigan and now we are paying for him to go to OSU? Is there something wrong here?" I'm betting its probably a relative that lives outside of Ohio.
  • Keeping with the Chris theme,  Northwestern basketball just hired Duke assistant Chris Collins.  Coach K is known for a lot of good things but mentoring good new head coaches isn't one of them.
  • I knew Dave Brandon read this blog!  He scheduled Cincinnati in the Big House in 2017.  I wonder what conference they will be in then.  What are the odds that Tommy Tuberville is still the head coach?
I don't know what my internet access will look like for the next two days, so I will wish the Maize & Blue luck against Kansas.  Two pieces of advice:  keep the same focus and intensity you had at the Palace and don't read ESPN or the other sites about how good you are now.  Play like an underdog and the team that wasn't getting any respect.

No comments: