Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey Mom, do you want to go to Zingermans?

The latest on our infamous QB recruit Terrelle Pryor is that he would like his mom to see U of M, PSU, and OSU.

"I'd like my mom to see both places and Penn State," he said. "So we're talking about a day trip to both Ohio State and Michigan, and she'd come along with me on my Penn State trip."

Ok, whatever. I guess he is going to decide by April 1st. But maybe he will just wait and show up in Columbus or Ann Arbor the day before Fall Practice. As long as his basketball team keeps winning he keeps waiting. I suggest he take his Ann Arbor visit in June with his Mom, much nicer then January. On second thought wait until July and do the Art Fair.

  • Michigan getting interest from another Mississippi player for next year.
  • 12 year old from Conn. wanted to replace RR at WVU. Sounds like they should have given the kid a shot! No word on his buyout clause being his baseball card collection.
  • Are you interested in Michigan's depth chart for the next 4 years? I am. Check it out here.
  • BTW: It seems there are a number of teams with off field issues right now, LSU, Alabama, PSU, Iowa, and many more. We haven't had an off field problem in about 6 + months. Let's keep that streak going boys and stay out of trouble!

No comments: