Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No Play in Game Needed Here...........

Thanks to a BHB reader: if you have an extra $400K and would like to get your company's name near the Big House. You can bid on the naming rights to this building/tree on Ebay. Big House Blog in neon lights near the Big House? I like that!


  • Brandon Willis a 6"4 250 lbs. DE has received a Michigan offer. Willis is Rivals #21 ranked prospect in the country. “I think (the most recent offers) are real big,” Willis said. “I would like to get to know more about them. I’ve not talked to any of their coaches, but I’ll be calling them soon.” “I’m going to graduate early, so I’ll make a decision during the season,” Willis said. “I’m still open right now, but soon I’ll be narrowing it down".

  • Quarterback Conelius Jones, a Michigan recruit for 2010 doesn't plan on announcing until signing day. Which probably won't make him a Wolverine with the recent addition of Devin Gardner to Michigan's 2010 class. “I’m going to wait until (National) Signing Day to see everything that I can and what else that’s out there,” he said.

  • The Michigan basketball team is in KC and will practice tonight from 5:55 - 6:35. For some reason, the 6:00 - 6:40 time slot wasn't available.

  • Update from RR's Twitter page: It's a great day to be a Michigan Wolverine! Watching film of yesterday's practice. Our team is working hard everyday! GO BLUE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Wall Street Journal reports that one should beware of the power of the 10 seed in March Madness. Since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985, a total of 17 No. 10 seeds have won their first two games to advance to the sweet 16. That's more than all the No. 8 seeds (nine) and No. 9 seeds (three) combined.
The best bet may be Michigan. A tough opener looms against Clemson, but the Tigers are 0-5 in the tournament under Coach Oliver Purnell. If Michigan wins, the Wolverines could face Oklahoma--a team some analysts consider the weakest No. 2 seed.