Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Michigan Tuesday: Wolverines Making Progress with Ambry Thomas

The State of Michigan has some solid prospects in the class of 2017 and one of the most talented is 4 star CB Ambry Thomas from Detroit King.   Thomas visited Ann Arbor again this past weekend with his cousin Jaylen Kelly-Powell.  

“The visit was good,” Thomas told The Michigan Insider. “I got to sit and talk to the coaches. I talked with like the whole defensive staff. They asked me what I was I waiting on (laughter).”

“I’m taking my time with this process, so I still got to weigh my options and make sure I pick the school right for me,” said Thomas.

Thomas is ranked the #77 player in the nation and #9 CB by Scouts.  Michigan off course would love to get commits from Thomas and Kelly-Powell. 

  • Speaking of JKP he received an offer from Illinois yesterday.

  • Michigan will host Virginia Tech for the Big Ten/ACC Challenge


1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog.
Thank you for give me the such a details .
It is great to see this.
online nursing courses