Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wolverine Wednesday: Peppers Heading To The NFL

We knew it was coming.  How could it not be?  When you have a chance to be drafted in the top of the first round, you have to go pro.   Jabrill Peppers one of the best athletes to ever play in the Big House has decided to forgo his senior year and head to the NFL draft.

“It’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do,” Peppers said. “I’m choosing between cementing my legacy as a college player and starting my pro legacy. It’s something you dream of when you were a kid. I was torn between the two.”
                           
Peppers said he ultimately came to a decision this weekend while visiting his family in his native New Jersey. He informed Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh of his decision in a meeting in Harbaugh’s office on Monday. “He thanked me and told me it was a pleasure to coach me,” Peppers said. “I told him it was a pleasure to play for him. He molded me for the next level, that’s how he operates. He runs his program like an NFL team. He’s done more than enough to prepare me for this moment.”

Congratulations Pep and thank you for coming to Ann Arbor when many top recruits in the country were not even considering playing for Brady Hoke.

  • Jake Butt said his ACL surgery was a success.   I hope he has a quick recovery and gets picked in the first round.

  • OSU just had a de-commitment from a 4 star WR Tyjon Lindsey.

  • Jimmy was at the Vandy - UK basketball game last night.

No comments: